Who we are
Our website address is: https://bwrwebdesign.com.
We take your privacy very seriously. We wouldn’t have it any other way. Continue reading to find out how.
BWR Web Design is committed to the protection and privacy of the personally identifiable information that we might collect from you as you use this Website. By submitting information, you agree to BWR Web Design’s use of this information as described in the following statement.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data submitted to us through our website for the following purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website:
- For administering our website and internal business purposes;
- Personalising our website to you;
- To provide you with the information of our services that you request;
- To communicate with you regarding the services you’ve requested and respond to your questions and comments;
- To send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- To send you our email newsletter, if we have your consent (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- To provide third parties with statistical information about website usage (these third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from the information provided);
- To verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website’s private messaging service)
- To keep our website safe, secure and to prevent fraud or illegal activities
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.