Web Design Southampton
If you’re looking for help setting a new website design with SEO in mind then we can help. We provide professional websites for Southampton based businesses!
Fast Loading Websites
- Websites are designed and hosted on a powerful UK server, with fast load times of about 1-3 seconds. This helps to increase customer conversions and decrease visitors leaving your site.
- The server used here is a private server with much faster load times compared to shared hosting. It’s a great investment for your business to help it grow.
Mobile Device Friendly
- Every website is designed to work across desktop & mobile devices. This means your website will adapt to look and work great across desktop, tablet and mobile.
- As your site is designed, we test how your website works on tablet and mobile devices such as Android phones and iPhones. For any business now, having a professional, mobile-friendly website design is essential as it’s how a larger portion of your audience visits your website.
Google Search Optimised
- Support with analysing your website for organic search with Google SEO to help you grow your audience. Your website is your number one marketing tool and it needs to be found to help you drive sales.
- I can help you with your search engine optimisation to help your site get found online and get more traffic to your website. I use the best practices to help you outrank your competitors.
Professional Websites You Can Edit Yourself
- All websites are built and designed using a user-friendly platform, which is easy for you to update yourself without code. They are built on a powerful and secure content management system called WordPress.
- WordPress is one of the most trusted platforms for small business websites today and is incredibly versatile. Your files will be backed up on Google and you will have access to your files whenever you need them.
5/5 Star Rated
Latest Reviews from our Southampton based customers
“David has a great eye for design and can make even the most basic website look good. He has helped us on several occasions over the years and improved our sites.”
– Michael Kaeflein in Southampton, Sept 2019
“David at BWR was brilliant to work with, he understood what I was looking for in my website design and help me with lots of ideas for my website polanddevelopments.com. He set the website up promptly with social media accounts so I’m more current and up to date. He’s also sent me some competitor backlinks to help me get started with being found on Google. Many thanks, Keith Poland, Southampton.”
– Keith Poland in Southampton, July 2020
“David Supported me on setting up my WordPress website for my business. The website works well, looks professional and is easy to manage and update me. He helped me to upgrade the site to his new server and fixed all of the issues and it runs well on any device . I would recommend him to others as he is willing to help and suggest possible improvements on my website ”
– Helen Harding in Southampton, July 2020
Professional Web & SEO Services in Southampton
Local Web Designer in Southampton
- UK based web designer in Southampton. Working from home before it was cool. Mainly offering support via email, WhatsApp, TeamViewer and now Zoom.
Fast hosting helps your Google SEO presence
- All Websites are built on powerful UK server. This means whether wherever you are in the UK, your site will load fast. This is in beneficial boh for your SEO and for increasing sales.
Powerful UK Hosting
We can design and build your website on my powerful UK server that provides faster loading times for your visitors. This is a ranking factor & important for those first impressions. Even if a website has a good design, it a website is slow at loading, visitors are more likely to leave.
WordPress Web Design in Southampton
All websites are designed & built with the WordPress content management system. This is the most popular platforms for small business who want a mobile & SEO friendly website design. It’s a blogging platform at heart while at the same time being so much more!
Search Engine Optimisation
All websites are designed on a WordPress which is great for being SEO friendly from the ground up. Each website design will have the tools you need to help you get found on Google search.
WordPress Web Design
Popular & Trusted by 40% of the web!
- 40% of the web uses WordPress, from hobby blogs to the biggest news sites online. This makes it a great platform for designing a whole range of websites!
Using WordPress as a Content Management System
- WordPress (WP, WordPress.org) is a free and open-source content management system (CMS).
- Being open-source means the design & development can be coded to be more custom built for your needs.
- WordPress’s mission is to design for everyone, emphasising accessibility, performance, security, and ease of use.
Southampton Web Design Packages
Starter Web Design PlanEverything to get started
- Brand development & guidelines
- Online shop with up to 20 items
- Website build within 2 months
- Optimising content for the web workshop
- Mobile responsive & cross-browser testing
- Fast server load time with WP Rocket
- Website content management system
- FREE domain name / transfer included
- 1 x 5 remote mentoring sessions
- 3 x user testing sessions with your audience
- 12 months hosting & in-hours support
- Content writing / copywriting
The Everything PlanThis is everything & the kitchen sink
- Everything in the Starter Plan
- Online shop with up to 100 items & booking system
- Built within 5 months or £100 back per month
- Your online shop items linking into your social media
- Management of your business social media accounts.
- Recurring payment integration with WooCommerce
- Split testing design features for best conversions
- Heatmaps to track your visitor’s usage on the page.
- Premium fonts from Adobe Fonts
- Premium icon kits from Font Awesome
- 24/7 Performance monitoring with Pingdom
- Regular speed test & Google Analytics reports
- Advanced SEO Keyword tracking & monitoring
- In-depth analysis of 5 of your competitors
- 3 additional and more detailed user tests
- 1 x 10 remote mentoring sessions
- Up to 20 hours of out of hours support
- Content writing / copywriting
Interested In Discussing A Web Design Project?
Do you have a website project in mind, and you feel our approach would work well for?
We’re always happy to discuss your project with you and put together a free quotation that matches your criteria. Simply fill out the ‘Send us your brief’ form or give us a call to get started:
please note that we’re not Southampton based but it hasn’t stopped us working with happy clients around Southampton.
Tel: 0800 0114 013